I was introduced to Beck Bode, and specifically to Ben Beck, through a mutual connection who knew we were passionate about the same things: family and fitness. Before I knew it, Ben was asking if I would consider a career move to wealth management. However, he insisted that if we were going to talk seriously, I would first need to read a book that had been seminal to his growth.
Were it not for that book, and for Ben and Jim’s passion for their business, I would not be here today. Upon joining Beck Bode, I knew I was part of something special. Every day, I wake up and have the opportunity to impact people’s financial futures in meaningful ways.
At Beck Bode, we don’t see the investment industry the same as most. I find it rewarding to be able to offer an alternative to people, to educate them on their options when it comes to managing money.
“Passionate” describes everyone who works at Beck Bode. Whether it’s work-related or an outside interest, we are passionate about our beliefs, especially the four F’s – faith, family, fitness, and of course, finance.
Outside the office, you can find me spending time with my rapidly growing family, on my hobby-farm that includes chickens, ducks and goats, working on my fixer-upper home built in the 1800’s, training at the gym, and active in my church, Highrock Acton.
Credentials and Other Trivia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northeastern University
- Series 65 Licensed
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and FPA NexGen
- Member of the Trusts and Estates Consortium (TEC)
- I played baseball with the Royals for five seasons in the minor leagues
- I love audiobooks and am always looking for book recommendations
- Check out my site, matthewmorizio.com, for investment education written in plain English.